Common Mistakes to Avoid for Grade 2 & Up for Private School Admissions [Free Seminar]
With increased competition to private school at even the earliest entry points, there is so much information and misinformation out there, whether it’s on the Internet, parent social media groups, or from unqualified education consultants.
Come and listen to a FREE presentation by two former private school insiders who will dispel common myths and provide you with useful information that will help with your application process.
- What private schools are looking for in applicants (Grade 2 and up)
- Biggest mistakes and how to avoid them
- The role of parents in the application process
- Overlooked steps to easily strengthen your application
- How to maximize your chances of getting into your school of choice
- The truth about donations
Past St. George’s School Staff Member
Past Shawnigan Lake School Staff Member
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016 | Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Lubavitch Centre, Fifth Floor, 5750 Oak Street, Vancouver
Limited Space. Please call +1-604-638-5398 to register.