2021 Private School Admissions Online Seminar
#5 - How to Secure a Private School Offer
The number of students applying to private schools is growing every year. Their families have impressive credentials. The students have high academic abilities. The key method to standing out from the crowd lies in how to demonstrate the spark factors of your family. A well-written statement can not only arouse the curiosity of the admissions officer, but can also help you get the shortlisted interview spots. However, if you want to secure a private school offer, you must successfully demonstrate to the admissions officer that you are the right fit for the specific private school community.
In this seminar, we'll provide in-depth guidance to help you distinguish your family through the private school statement writing and interview process.
- Private school application policies and trend changes in 2020
- How does a private school assess your family and children?
- How to write an effective document that will get the attention of the admissions officer
- Successful Interview strategies and how to avoid common mistakes
- Wednesday, November 9, 10:00 Online Seminar
- 10:00 - 11:00 Seminar
- 11:00 - 11:30 Group Q&A
*After the seminar, our admissions advisors will offer one-on-one, comprehensive recommendations for the next steps in the preparation process based on your child’s most recent report card.