2021 Private School Admissions Seminar #3
What Private Schools Want: Your Guide to Admissions Success
Think applying for private school is straightforward? Think again! The number of students applying to private schools is growing every year. Their families have impressive credentials. The students have high academic abilities. How will your family stand out from the crowd?
Before diving headfirst into the application process, take some time to understand how that process has changed in 2021. Simply filling out application forms and showing up for interviews won't be enough. Building up your family's portfolio, and building your child's track record of accomplishments takes time, planning, and expertise. With a solid strategy, your family can beat the competition and gain a coveted spot in your school of choice.
In this seminar, we'll share in-depth guidance and insight for navigating the application process successfully.
- Application trends for 2021 that you need to know
- What the top private schools are looking for
- Case studies of successful applications
- How KEY can help your family stand out from the competition
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020: 5750 Oak Street, 5th Floor, Vancouver
- Thursday, March 5, 2020: 2420 Haywood Ave, West Vancouver
- 10:00 - 11:00 Seminar
- 11:00 - 11:30 Group Q&A
- 11:30 - 12:00 One-on-one time with enrolment experts
(Refreshments will be provided)
*After the seminar, our admissions advisors will offer one-on-one, comprehensive recommendations for next steps in the preparation process based on your child’s most recent report card.
***Please bring your child’s most recent final report card.***